- WP1 Requirements analysis and specification (10/15 - 03/16)
Use cases and system specification for advanced data analytics for energy efficiency as well as requirements on this data analytics system are defined and identified.
- WP2 Data preparation and data description (04/16 - 03/17)
Interface for input data is specified. Available data (monitoring, semantic, and weather) is collected, analyzed, and aggregated by means of descriptive data analytics. Generation of candidate actions is defined.
- WP3 Modeling and simulation (09/16 - 02/18)
Building model is generated and iteratively improved. Forecasting mechanism is designed using baseline simulation on candidate actions. Simulation results are adapted to recommendation assessment.
- WP4 Recommendation assessment (12/16 - 04/18)
Assessment criteria are defined and selection process for recommendations is developed. Formalization of recommendations is defined. Feedback in order to enhance candidate actions generation and weather data quality is provided.
- WP5 Configuration and decision support (08/17 - 06/18)
Configuration model and corresponding mapping of state-of-the-art technologies is defined. Interpretation of suggested recommendations and subsequent generation of both human-readable instructions and machine-readable configuration files.
- WP6 Deployment and evaluation (10/17 - 12/18)
Data analytics framework is deployed to real existing building. Capability of the solution to improve energy efficiency of the building is evaluated using monitoring data and weather forecasts. Market potential analysis and cost/benefit analysis are performed.
- WP7 Project management, coordination and dissemination (10/15 - 12/18)
Successful project progress and achievement of project goals are ensured. Project results are successfully disseminated in scientific conferences and journals as well as non-scientific workshops and fairs.